Note (6/10/2017): Registration for 2017 Sons of Mosiah was due June 10, 2017, and is now closed. If you wish to be considered for late registration (no guarantees), please have your bishop contact the Stake Young Men president.
Note (5/17/2017): I have added a link below to the medical release form, which must be signed by parents of all youth participants of SOM. Bishops (or otherwise assigned ward delegate) are responsible for collecting these forms and having them on hand during the event.
The 2017 Sons of Mosiah Encampment will be held at Camp Melakwa July 26-29, 2017.
The following will help you prepare for this year’s event:
- Medical release form (sign this and turn in to your bishop/branch president)
- 2017 Sons of Mosiah kick-off slides
- Detailed Itinerary
- Driving Directions (all trip segments)
- Sons of Mosiah Leader Instructions
- Equipment checklist (addendum to Leader Instructions)
- Camp Melakwa Map (additional Info on Camp Melakwa is available at the BSA’s Camp Melakwa info page and at www.CampMelakwa.org).
- Mobile fireside audio files
- GPS data for hike & bike activities
Any questions can be directed towards your Stake YM President.